The United States Lawn Mower Racing Association is on the cutting edge of lawn mower racing rules and safety. Check back to this page often for the latest build and tech updates.
Recent Tech and Driving Updates
- FXS & FXT Class Rule Clarification – Download the 2013 Rulebook!
- A Message From The National Technical Director – 2012 Nationals Technical Inspections
- Video Clippings: USLMRA National Tech Director Manny Torres Discusses Technical Inspection & Racer Safety
- 2012 Testing & Junior Pro Licensing Procedures and Future Considerations
- From USLMRA Western Director Bob Newman: Regarding Billet Flywheel Issue
- An Updated 2012 USLMRA Rulebook Has Now Been Posted
- Announcement of the the U.S. Open Lawn Mower Racing Series from U.S. Open Co-Chairs Lee Vine & Kerry Evans
- 2012 USLMRA Racing Handbook (Rulebook) and General Competition Regulations Posted
- Message from the National Technical Director: Mower Preparations for Nationals
- USLMRA Offers Rolling Starts & Free Membership!
- Tech & Driving Advice: 820 Transaxle Conversion
- Tech and Driving Advice: The PALMRA Build Clinic Book
- Video Clippings: National Tech Director Manny Torres
- Message from the National Tech Director: 2011 Rules Clarification – LE-MANS STARTS
- Message from the National Tech Director: 2011 Rules Clarification – BILLET FLYWHEEL ISSUE
- Download the 2011 USLMRA Racing Handbook (Rulebook) and General Competition Regulations
- 2010 Rulebook Update
- USLMRA Offers Lawn Mower Racing Secrets eBook!