You can view, print, download and share the 2013 United States Lawn Mower Racing Rulebook and view a summary of our rules and racing classes on our Official Rules page.
Ask A Tech Question
The United States Lawn Mower Racing Association is on the cutting edge of tech and driving strategy and advice. We’d love you to get involved! Got a question? Ask us using the form on this page, on our Facebook page or Twitter account, as well as in the USLMRA Fourm.
Recent Tech and Driving Updates
- A Message from the National Chief Stewards In Advance of This Year’s STA-BIL 360 Performance Nationals
- An Update from National Tech Director Manny Torres in Advance of This Year’s STA-BIL 360 Performance Nationals
- Our 2015 Rule Book Is Here!
- Jon “Rooster” Lewman on the Changing Face of Lawn Mower Racing and the USLMRA
- Use of Rack and Pinion Steering on USLMRA Race Mowers
- FXS & FXT Class Rule Clarification – Download the 2013 Rulebook!
- A Message From The National Technical Director – 2012 Nationals Technical Inspections
- Video Clippings: USLMRA National Tech Director Manny Torres Discusses Technical Inspection & Racer Safety
- 2012 Testing & Junior Pro Licensing Procedures and Future Considerations
- From USLMRA Western Director Bob Newman: Regarding Billet Flywheel Issue
- An Updated 2012 USLMRA Rulebook Has Now Been Posted
- Announcement of the the U.S. Open Lawn Mower Racing Series from U.S. Open Co-Chairs Lee Vine & Kerry Evans
- 2012 USLMRA Racing Handbook (Rulebook) and General Competition Regulations Posted
- Message from the National Technical Director: Mower Preparations for Nationals
- USLMRA Offers Rolling Starts & Free Membership!