As the USLMRA celebrates our 20th Year in 2012, we are proud to announce the formation of the U.S. Open Points Series. The goal is to continue to expand our appeal to more racers outside of the USLMRA and to continue to host U.S. Open events for USLMRA members and non-members to compete where they otherwise could not. The U.S. Open will afford a wide range of lawnmower racers an opportunity to participate in a USLMRA National Level Race without having to qualify for the USLMRA STA-BIL Keeps Gas Fresh Finals.
Starting with the Sam Rogers U.S. All American Open, November 4-6, 2011, racers will get a chance to run for points in the U.S. Open Series. Click here to read the U.S. Open Series Rules and to learn how to qualify!
Recent News from the U.S. Open Points Series
Below are recent updates to The Cutting Edge Blog regarding the U.S. Open Racing Series.
- VIDEO CLIPPINGS: 2012 Sam Rogers U.S. All American Open Recap
- Video Clippings: 2012 Sam Rogers U.S. All American Open – In The Pits
- 2012 STA-BIL Series and U.S. Open Series Poster Gallery and 2012 Champions Limited Print Special Edition Poster
- Monster Seal: The World’s Best Tire Sealant
- Mower Guard: Protect The Life Of Your Mower
The 2012 U.S. Open at STA-BIL Nationals Weekend