The 4th stop on the 20th Anniversary STA-BIL Lawn & Garden Racing Series season is set for Saturday, June 9, 2012 in Englewood, Tennessee at the Home Track of the East Tennessee Lawn Mower Racing Association, with a Double Header Race Day.
The ETLMRA presents the STA-BIL Volunteer State Spring Nationals Lawn Mower Races.
Race location is theEnglewood Lions Club, 2240 Highway 411, between Englewood and Etowah, Tennessee
- Racers will pay $20.00 to cover pit entrance, insurance, transponder rental of one transponder, and computer timing & scoring system. Additional transponders may be rented at $5.00 each. All other persons must pay $5.00 for pit access.
- Spectator admission is $5.00 for adults, children 12 and under free. Racer plus one crew member pay no spectator admission. Spectator Pit Passes for spectators are $5.00, including children under 12.
- Every one is welcome to camp on site however there are no hook ups; there will be plenty of room for camping on site. And there are plenty of hotels right off the Interstate at exit 49. All these motels are just right off the interstate at exit 49 only 15 miles from Englewood Lions club and are close to Restaurants.
Race Day Schedule, June 9th 2012
- Registration: 8:00 – 10: 00 AM
- Tech: 8:00 – 10: 00 AM
- Drivers Meeting: 10:15 AM
- Practice: 10:30 – 11:00 AM
- Race: # 1: 11:00 AM (One-Hour Break at Conclusion of Race #1)
- Race #2: As Close to 4:00 PM as possible
Our Chief Steward for the weekend will be Rodney Peeler
Chief Tech Inspector will be Mike Bell
Scoring will be provided by ETLMRA staff and volunteers
NOTE: Every person entering the pits, including racers will need to pay $5.00 for insurance.
From Chief Steward Rodney Peeler:
Race #2 starts as soon as possible after one hour break after Race #1 for track maintenance and mower repair. To simplify thing we will run a 10 lap heat and 20 lap feature for race #1,And then Invert the field from the starting order of the feature in race #1 and run another 20 lap feature for race #2 I made this decision due to heat, mower count, more classes this year and we have no lights at this track. We may need to run more some classes together depending on mower count. Please line up in the pre-grid and be ready for your race so we can move along as quickly as possible. Thank you!
Race Location & Contact
View USLMRA Local Chapters & Affiliated Clubs in a larger map