The U.S. Lawn Mower Racing Association (USLMRA) extends a proud welcome to the Mow Wheelin’ Racing League (MWRL) as a USLMRA Affiliated Club:
Welcome to the MWRL. We are a racing league located in Roann, IN. We began racing in 2010 and would like to continue to grow. We are now planning on hosting races at a local track and traveling to some other races held in Indiana. Our main goals are safety and fun. Please feel free to join us! We are just a bunch of folks that like to have fun racing Lawn Mowers. CHEAP, CHEAP, CHEAP!! That’s what we really like about it!!
MWRL invites all racers to come out and have fun. USLMRA safety rules are followed, and all types of mowers are welcome.
MWRL will be racing on an 1/8th mile dirt home track.
2011 MWRL Rules and Notes
- Implementation of three classes:
- IMOW: (8-1 final gear ratio, 16′ maximum rear tire, governed motors)
- Briggs/Stock: Manual, twist-style clutch must be utilized through a gearbox or transaxle. All tires must be of lawn and garden variety. No cart tires.
- Super Stock: No major changes. Cart tires will be allowed in this class.
- All mowers may be 38″ in width, sidewall to sidewall. Twelve Mile (July 4 race in Twelve Mile, Indiana) is adopting this rule as well.
- There must be four inches of ground clearance from the ground to the bottom of the chassis pan/rail.
- All kill switches must be commercially produced.
View United States Lawn Mower Racing Association in a larger map